Администратор
Администратор
Се отблагодари: 117 пъти
Получена благодарност: 1295 пъти
Обратна връзка:

AdminChat and ChatManager [Help please]

Мнение от OciXCrom » 29 Апр 2021, 22:47

Suggestion -> Maybe it would be good if you manage to make both plugins in one
That's a terrible idea and there's no reason to do such a thing. It complicates future updates and people are less likely to use it if they only want one of the plugins.
My wish was to have one .log file in which all messages will be archived
Nothing is stopping you to do that with 2 or 22 separate plugins.
I tried to format the admin command e.g. amx_psay in the same way as you defined say and say_team, but I failed
The log is the same for all commands, I don't see what is the reasoning behind making it different. That's just making things more complicated with redundant settings. It's log files - they're there to give you an insight on what happened in the server and they do that in their current form.
First, I would like all logs to be formatted in one .log file and to be created every new day. When 7, 15 or 30 days have passed, they should be deleted automatically, and we should not be in a situation where someone else deletes our chat logs. In the plugin that you created (AdminChat), it seems to me that there is no possibility when the .log file will be deleted, ie that there is no expiration time, as there is for the ChatManager plugin.
Log files are a default feature from AMXX. If the default log files have no such option to be deleted after X days, I don't see logic behind this plugin having it, especially when it can use the same log files as AMXX.
Is there a possibility to make (modify) a plugin like this for me? I believe that there will be many people who would use it, because the one you made is simply perfect, and you have all the praise from me!
I'm not currently active with AMXX plugins development. When I have time for this, I will consider what you wrote and will implement what makes sense for a public plugin.

Публикувай отговор
  • Подобни теми
    Отговори
    Преглеждания
     Последно мнение

Обратно към “Поддръжка / Помощ”