CS1.BG | DUST2 NOSHTA GARMI [RANKED PLAY] #1
45.144.155.113:27015
de_dust2
Играчи: 30/32
de_dust2
Cs-PlovdiV.com - Aim Attack 93.123.16.4:27022 aim_aztec Играчи: 0/16
★ [ALFA-GAME.NET] # WAR3FT [16]RACES [25]LVL [4]SHOPMENUS [GOLD menu] UNIQUE MODE SAVEXP CSDM★ 45.144.155.168:27017 cs_italy Играчи: 20/28

5vs5 Auto-Mix System (FASTCUP BASED)

Търговският раздел на форума. Място за всички, които искат да продадат, купят или заменят даден предмет/стока/услуга.
Аватар
EFFEX
Извън линия
Потребител
Потребител
Получена благодарност: 3 пъти
Обратна връзка:

5vs5 Auto-Mix System (FASTCUP BASED)

Мнение от EFFEX » 13 Авг 2023, 06:38

5vs5 Auto-Mix System
Изображение Изображение
- Description
So, I've recently created a pug system that is fastcup-based. Not exactly the same but works similar since I like to make things my way. It has a lot of options of course.
I will be providing pictures as soon as I get them, for now I have a romanian server that holds the newest version with the panel of statistics (the first two pics I added above). You can also Click here to check the site that has all matches history.

The following features are included:

- Normal players menu (press m)
1. Votekick
2. Mute system (blocks comms via microphone and chat messages as well. Also, it is saved when map changes)
3. Surrender system
4. Drop system (money and also weapon, just press G looking at your teammate and he/she will receive the weapon).
5. Pause System

- Admins menu (press m)

. First menu
1. Start match (normal system, opening another vote)
- The vote contains: Captains selection, randomly balance or keep same players
2. Cancel match
3. Force LIVE directly
4. Reset match
5. Restart round
6. Votemap
7. All spec (followed by captains selection for them start to select their teammates)
8. Settings

. Settings menu
1. Turn on/off .ready command
2. Allow grenades in warmup
3. Hide admins tag in chat
4. Warmup deagle only
5. Allow alltalk
6. Block say messages
7. Configurations for tournaments.

- Features (not all are listed)

1. In warmup, owners can add aim_ maps for players to warmup in. As soon as 10 players joins, a votemap starts.
2. Spec AFK kick implemented for players that don't join when there are teams missing players.
3. Health and Weapon ammo refill in warmup.
4. AFK kicker avaliable.
5. Leavers ban feature.
6. Commands such .dmg and .hp are avaliable (damage delt and enemies health when you are dead)
7. Players and team scores are saved when teams are switching.
8. Auto demo record
9. Score displayment avaliable (via hud, chat, or both)
10. It has a lot of options for admins and players as well. Such as indication for players that did not play in previous map, so they are selected first.
11. Players who disconnected (timed out) or admins, have their score and money saved if they return within 5 minutes.
12. Pug safety system that stops the match and return to de_dust2 (can be changed) if the number of players is too low.
13. Auto update system where the system downloads new versions for itself without needing to touch the servers.
14. Knife system in which players who win, will select the team they want to start at.
15. Score display on game description (also, more options to indicate which part of the system the players are running into).
16. Damage display on console after dying.
17. Minimal message so players can focus on their gameplay
18. Auto votemap when the match ends.
19. Teammate display through walls.
20. Auto bullets fix to help with accuracy.
21. Score saving when switching teams.
22. Log messages to both site and server to indicate what happened during rounds.

- Rank System

Of course, my own rank system is also edited and is working with the pug system. With end of the match statistics displayment.

- Extra overtime vote

Players can choose if they want to tie, go to normal overtime (6 rounds, 3 each side), or Golden Round which is just another extra round to confirm who will win the match, instead of 6 rounds from normal overtime.

- Configurations file

There are almost 100 cvars to control anything you want. Anything you want to turn on or off, change the value to higher or lower value, block a certain feature and let another one on, is 100% possible with the configuration file. From a public mix to a tournament system in some seconds.

For further informations, add me on discord EFFEXo#8850 so I can show you more details, there are much more to acknowledge.

Official System site: www.effexo.net

• Подобни теми
    Отговори
    Преглеждания
     Последно мнение

Обратно към “Купувам / Продавам / Заменям”